Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 63)

So my understanding long ago was... - sm

Posted: Oct 20th, 2016 - 10:49 am

if dictator asks for standard, you insert the standard DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING OR CORRECT ANYTHING unless it is dictator requested, then you can get rid of the jump markers and/or change whatever dictator wants.  Is this still the case?  If so, why doesn't the standard have to follow the formatting requested in the CP?  Are we dinged for not following when it is actually the standard not following and MM said NOT to change anything.  If so, how come there are misspelled words, incorrect punctuation and grammar, and once again ARE we the ones getting dinged for these mistakes???? I call BS if that's the case.  There is nothing in BP that says leave as is, do not change anything, only thing BP says is delete the jump codes only if no info is given.  

Sorry just my vent for the day!  I hate this place! 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)