Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 76)

Staying, but not for long - soon-to-be outta here

Posted: Oct 20th, 2016 - 9:32 am In Reply to: I am also staying where I am. I can't/won't work 2nd - or 3rd shift for peanuts!!

Same. I started at Webmedx many, many moons ago as my first job out of transcription school. Enterprise is the only platform I have ever worked on. I am currently in coding school and hope to be finished in the next 6 months... I am praying that Enterprise sticks around just long enough for me to finish school and get a coding job after graduation. There is no way in hell I am going to learn a new platform this soon to being done with transcription. Not to mention I have a second job and cannot change my work hours anyway. Fingers crossed we're not forced to make the Escription leap any time soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)