Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 39)

OOW situation solutions - ss

Posted: Oct 20th, 2016 - 7:48 am

My new TSM (Enterprise platform) has been good about trying to do something about the OOW times.  At this time she is looking into other solutions and has offered opportunities for people to switch to Escription for more work. 

I am like tons of others (I think).  I love my hours and am familiar with my accounts and don't want to have to start all over.   So here I sit waiting and hoping "somebody else" will transfer to those accounts and leave more work for us still here.  Unfortunately I bet the majority of us are doing exactly that and who can blame them.

Still don't understand how all the CA MTs were let go and work did not pick up.  Enterprise is work that cannot go overseas, so that can't be it. 

Surely they are not hiring and putting more on these accounts.  But then, who knows...

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)