Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Anyone else feel like - anon2

Posted: Oct 18th, 2016 - 10:17 am

telling this company that they made their bed and they can lay in it?  This weekend the TSM was calling begging for help and said everyone needed to get on for an hour and that we were now going to be responsible for all accounts-it wasn't a friendly message either.  I don't sit by my phone all weekend but when I did get on, there was nothing there.  She is also wanting to switch around schedules which isnt going to work for me at this time.  There is hardly any work on my platform to begin with and some weekends and evenings I do check, there is nothing there.  All of this panicking started when they let all of the California people go, so as far as I'm concerned they created the problem because they didn't want to pay people what they deserve.  I'm looking for another job so I can get away from this place ASAP.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)