Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition

RE Still An MT - Elf

Posted: Oct 17th, 2016 - 8:40 am In Reply to: Good questions - here's my experience - StillAnMT

Thank you for your honesty! This is the kind of stuff I need to know! Well, it's 8:30 a.m. and I still haven't called the company with my list of questions since it keeps getting longer. I'm supposed to start tomorrow if I turn in my paperwork. I did find out regarding templates that it is PROBABLY only talking about name, account number, etc. and NOT the "normals" (like the headings and ROS/Physical Exam normals some accounts already have in place and rarely have to be changed much if at all). I will have to clarify it from the company itself, though. I'm used to being paid a low line count for transcribing. It's how it's always been for this company, but again, the original company (before selling to this new big company) was very good to me, etc., so that was a big incentive for me. Needless to say, as they said (in a nice enough way), I can take it or leave it...I may just have to leave it and pursue something else. If they have a lot of speech recog. work, I won't do it. Thanks for your comment. It really helps since I have zero experience with speech recog. Have a good day. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)