Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 58)

Re take it or leave it - Elf

Posted: Oct 16th, 2016 - 1:52 pm In Reply to: All I know, is MTSO can say, at any time, without reason, we are - going to let you go, this just isnt working. SM

Thank you. I realize this. I'm not a lazy employee who is planning on taking advantage of hours. Frankly, the hours I chose are the hours I plan to stick to. I also realize turnaround times and that every account needs coverage. I'm just asking questions because unfortunately I haven't ever done this before and would like to know what I'm getting into being as I'm investing in a good computer, virus software, keeping up with my own taxes, line counts, etc. And with a week's notice, gee, it's a little overwhelming and there is not anything wrong with asking these questions. Especially when two days ago, I get the actual pay chart, which says they do not count templates as part of the line count. As for the 80-character line count and 95-character...that's not an issue. I've been working with that line count. Not an issue for me but when you take out the templates as part of that line count, that makes quite a difference. All I'm trying to do is make a decent living. I'm not trying to be rude or condescending. I worked for an excellent company and sad to see them have to sell. It would have just been nice to have a little heads up and so on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)