Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Job Seekers Board

Looking for an experienced person in Colorado - MaryTaylor

Posted: Oct 15th, 2016 - 6:02 pm

Arlington Medical Transcription

Denver, Colorado

jillrivpink@gmail.com

Please contact me only if you have experience as I do not have time to train someone right now. I need help right away!  I'd really prefer someone with experience in physical medicine & rehablitation, neurology, orthopedics, and optometry, but as long as you have experience with other specialties I am willing to help with the learning curve if you don't have these particular specialities under your belt.  I would really like to be able to meet the person so I'm sorry, but only Colorado residents need apply. 

You need to have your own transcription module that is capable of either playing or converting .dss files, .wav files, and .ds2 files.  I can help with getting a converter via the internet if needed.

As is the law of transcription the amount of work will vary, but it's usually fairly steady.  I'm offering 8-10 cents per 50 character line, depending on experience. 

Please contact me via email so we can see if meeting is possible and also the amount of transcription experience (years/specialties) that you have to see if we are a good fit. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)