Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Just my thoughts.... - MTThinking

Posted: Oct 10th, 2016 - 6:18 pm In Reply to: Scribe/HIM Services - HR

I have to respond because I have read the recent posts and I do take everything with a grain of salt. I contract for Scribe and I like the company but have felt frustrated recently as it seems many others have. I appreciate the e-mail I received today clarifying some of the issues going on, but I wish I had gotten it a month ago. It would have made me a lot less upset and stressed. As a contractor, I appreciate information about the company I contract for. A little explanation would have gone a long way at easing the MT's frustrations I think. Overall, I like the accounts I work on and the managers I have been in contact with are great. I rarely run out of work and overall I am happy contracting for Scribe. Just asking to be kept in the loop on what's going on!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)