Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Help choosing a Medical coding school - Jaded

Posted: Oct 10th, 2016 - 4:18 pm

Hi, I am looking into doing a Coding Course online. I would really like so advice, my choice of schools right now are Med-line school, Penn Foster and Career Step. As I live in barbados the price of the course is double and Andrews is out. By looking through the forum Penn Foster does get much love. Career Step seem to be ok, but concerning Med-line school, it is very hard to find any information on that school, very few students seem to talk about it online. I really like to hear about your experience about any of those school.

What you did like or did not like about the course?

Do you consider it money well spent?

How helpful was it when it was time to go for the CPC or CCS certification exam?

Did what you learn, help when you got the job?

Where the books that came with the course enough or did you still have to buy more?

Also from what I have researched each of these schools allow coding practice on world information. How was that part of the course?

Anything else you would like to share would be helpful.

Thanks you in Advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)