Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

solution response - shocked - typngal

Posted: Oct 10th, 2016 - 1:31 pm

one response had 6 dislikes, to quit really?  why?  they employ you,  you do what you are supposed to and they treat the MTs horrible.

i would like response from those who need to work a few more years, make more money with job security, not the ones who will retire soon or dont need this job because they have a second income.  

fyi, i do feel the ones being fired are on a list, in order, not for legit reasons.  to the ones who make decent money here, if any, good luck.  hope you are not next in line.  

i am looking into a solution and i will post info when i get it.  hope i do so all the MTs who dont like MM have another option.  was asking for help with opinions, i have seen these same posts of complaints for years and seems to be getting worse, sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)