Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 34)

I am SO tired of being held responsible for - wannie

Posted: Oct 9th, 2016 - 3:58 pm

the fact that a dictator can't key in the correct patient name, MR number, worktype, etc. Yes, I know it's my responsibility to fix what the numbskulls can't possibly do right, but I do get tired of it, and heaven forbid that I miss something while I juggle 2 platforms and 4 accounts. I get the usual so-and-so hospital complains about these types of things. So, why doesn't the MTSO stand up to the hospital and complain that the high-and-mighty physician isn't do this part of his job well. Before anybody goes ballistic on me and tells me how I'm paid to do that, call the doctors and tell them they're paid to do that, too, and I don't make anywhere near what they make. I'm also required to know and/or research every medication and the correct dosage range they dictate, the side effects, what diseases it's used to treat and if medications dictated actually match the diseases dictated, and I make peanuts for doing that. So I guess that makes me a trained circus animal, because I keep doing it. I AM SO SICK OF TRANSCRIPTION. I used to love this profession when the MTSOs actually gave a rat's fanny about their transcriptionists. Okay, have it. Flame away!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)