Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Andrews - JoJoCPC

Posted: Oct 4th, 2016 - 7:29 pm In Reply to: If you decide to go with Andrews, I would - Advice

I was an MT for over 15 years and finally quit last year. I am finishing up Andrews coding program now. I passed my CPC (outpatient coding) certification a few months ago and expect to pass the CCS (inpatient coding) certification by the end of the year. Most "experienced coders" cannot pass these exams because they didn't learn the correct way to code. Yes, the program is tough. Yes, it's self-paced. I think it's a fabulous program based on the fact that graduates CAN and DO pass the gold-standard certification exams BEFORE graduating and before any on-the-job experience!!! That is a sign of a quality course. I have no doubt I will easily find a job once I complete the course and I'll get paid much more than peanuts as I did as an MT. I love the challenge of coding and I love that it is a profession that requires certification.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)