Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

New MTs

MT truths - Used and abused

Posted: Oct 4th, 2016 - 3:00 pm

I think this is appropriate for the New MT board since most seasoned MTs do not need anything and/or are getting out of the business, or retiring.  I am looking to sell all my MT stuff to include foot pedals, lots of Stedman word books for pretty much all specialties, a Dorland's, and even some advice about the business and MT Stars, if wanted.  Even though I am trying to sell MT things to eager young MTs I will give this advice to anyone who has not been reading these sad, pitiful boards about this cut-throat, slave owner-like industry.  Here it is:  If you have paid up front more than $500.00 for an MT course at one of the private schools that are probably ran by Nuance, you have already been taken advantage of.  You will only be working for 4 cpl which is not even minimum wage.  Also, the moderators at MT Stars are most likely Nuance shills because they are very protective of only certain companies that advertise on this site as well as ban only certain posters for things that are posted routinely by many others.  Any company you get a job with is probably owned by Nuance, if not now then soon.  Just my take on this scam industry.  Good luck in whatever you decide you want to do but just letting you know what I know.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • MT truths - Used and abused (Views: 631, 2016-10-04, 3:00 pm)