Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

I have recently compared the two - sm - MT2coder

Posted: Oct 1st, 2016 - 5:40 am In Reply to: AAPC versus AHDI - any information?

I found AHIMA's website extremely confusing and hard to navigate. Figuring out dues and how to obtain CEUs was near to impossible. I have heard others say their website is also user UNfriendly. If I decide to take the CCS, I would NOT become an AHIMA member; I saw no benefit.

Now on the other hand, AAPC has a more (not perfect) user friendly website and there are so many ways to earn FREE CEUs (always a huge plus). I believe that AAPC accepts AHIMA CEUs but AHIMA does not accept AAPC CEUs. That right there seemed to turn me off of AHIMA.

I also was a CMT and let that lapse because they did NOTHING for the MT. AAPC is not that way. There is so much helpful information on their website and the forums are very useful for information.

There is no comparison between AHDI and AAPC. Like the other poster said, apples and oranges. Not even close.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)