Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

Agree - now a member of AAPC - Been there

Posted: Sep 29th, 2016 - 12:05 pm In Reply to: AAPC versus AHDI - any information?

Lol - have always thought the same of ADHI! Was a member for years, got my CMT as well (twice actually because they screwed up on my CEUs and I lost it once over renewal). They sold us out in tons of ways.

AAPC is not like that at all. From what I have seen so far (member for almost a year now) they seem to be for coders in many ways. Yes, you need to be a member to keep your credential current.

AHIMA on the other hand (the other credentialing agency for board exams such as the CCS) does not require you to be a member to take or hold their credentials.

There are perks to being a member of both though with regard to lower pricing on exams, books, study guides, etc, and for things like free CEUs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)