Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I did til I didn't - fed up

Posted: Sep 29th, 2016 - 10:47 am In Reply to: Does anyone out there actually like their job at Nuance? - Just curious

I worked there for over 10 years through the MDI/Transcend mergers and beyond. Loved it for the most part. Had decent accounts for the most part. Periodically I would get great supervisors. After merging with Nuance though they would keep changing our managers every 6-8 months. Some were great, some were awful. Each time we had a change more people would be added to the accounts and we would run out of work. I had to learn 7 different accounts just to not run out of work. With the last manager I was told one of the accounts (my most profitable) was only to be worked on if they specifically contacted me and asked me to move over there. Mind you, this account was given to me to make up for two accounts I had lost to VR simultaneously that made up 1/3 of my income. After the last manager transfer they started with all the layoffs. I made good money sometimes but the crazy politics were not worth my time. Since leaving there I have slept better, been happier and regained my life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)