Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Yes, hard to make lines...SM - Old Anon

Posted: Sep 29th, 2016 - 4:34 am In Reply to: Good place but hard to make a decent wage - sm

on Fluency. I worked on the precursor to Fluency, Doc-Q-Scribe, for a short time and also found it very difficult to accumulate lines. I also don't like their built in spellchecker and expander. I already have my own of these and find them much, much better. I was emailed and then called for an interview. After considering everything everybody else has said about the platform and the low line rate for an IC position, I decided not to take the job. I'm already working part-time outside of MT and making $13 an hour. It would be crazy to go back to maybe $7 or $8 per hour and the chance of another layoff once this huge backlog goes away, all of this to work at home, which is nice, but not at that low wage.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)