Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 42)

This is actually GOOD NEWS IMO because - Nuance has always been (m)

Posted: Sep 28th, 2016 - 8:27 am In Reply to: ALL OF CALIFORNIA IS GOING - MT

able to use the US MTs in CA as a backup to train and cover their butts when the offshore accounts were not cutting the mustard. Now they have nobody in the state for that. Sure, they could dump on the states they are in but that may not work for long.

Biggest thing is that once word gets out that none of the work is done locally or in the US, I am hoping that the poo hits the fan with some of the hospitals and if they demand it be done in the US that is going to put pressure on Nuance to scramble and farm that stuff to US workers. I think they will slide along for awhile, but I really feel this is the beginning of the real end for Nuance.

They IMO are on the slippery slope to insolvency and these knee-jerk reactions to keeping cost down only point to how narrow their margin of operating expense is. I'm watching and waiting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)