Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Class-Action Lawsuit Anyone? - nuance

Posted: Sep 27th, 2016 - 1:11 pm

Yeah that worked out so well for Medquist MTs, didn't it?

HOWEVER, Cali is a worker friendly state and our Governor just signed a big farm worker overtime bill. So, in between applying for unemployment and looking for a new job (God please NOT IN TRANSCRIPTION!), I will be writing our dear Governor and all other politicos I can including Hillary and President Obama regarding this mass layoff of 140 only Cali MTs. Hey, I guess I'll have plenty of free time for this now. Thanks nuance! 

i suspect the whole NASTY EVIL EMPIRE is fleeing to India and out of the reach of US law. They see the writing on the wall. This is the way of Korporations--turning tail and running when the law catches up with them. Remember Halliburton? 

God, that email accidentally letting us know there are 140 of us in the same boat, enough for a very nice CLASS- ACTION LAWSUIT. Wonder if MM was performance managed for THAT big booboo!

Oh and before the Evil One's minions come on here and "blah blah blah you signed that severance agreement," just remember: You CANNOT SIGN AWAY YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS.

BURN IN NUANCE

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)