Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 62)

CRITICAL ERROR - sickened

Posted: Sep 27th, 2016 - 8:14 am

Can somebody, anybody explain the logic behind THREE POINT critical error on the age of a patient?  Perhaps if I'm told specifically why I am the worlds biggest dumba$$, it will make it easier to take when I can't afford to feed myself when that QA score hits my paycheck.  Dictator stated "The patient is a 61-year-old....WHOOPSIE, I FAILED to look up in the corner and correct him, because in all actuality the patient is 64.  Flying along trying to make enough to keep the roof over my head another month is my only excuse.  Back in the good old days when I worked in the hospital, you typed EXACTLY what the doctor said.  THEY were responsible for what left their mouth, not me.  We make peanuts and none of us should be held accountable for somebody else's error.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)