Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing

If you decide to go with Andrews, I would - Advice

Posted: Sep 26th, 2016 - 5:37 pm In Reply to: MT needing advice - wondering

advise using their payment plan. That way if you discover that it is not right for you, you will not have invested so much money. Andrews is really tough and not just because of the difficulty of coding itself. Some of the texts (mostly the non-coding-specific ones) are written at the student level and are terrific, but some are written for professionals and are horrible for a novice to understand. There are no lectures, so the main way to learn is by writing your instructor when you have a question (which they have a terribly cumbersome process for) and waiting for a response. There are also tons of mistakes in the answer keys. It can make for a very frustrating learning experience. I think it is an okay course, but it is way overhyped and you may be disappointed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • MT needing advice - wondering (Views: 781, 2016-09-26, 3:12 pm)
    • If you decide to go with Andrews, I would - Advice
      • Andrews - JoJoCPC (Views: 579, 2016-10-04, 7:29 pm)
    • Have you? - CS Grad (Views: 734, 2016-09-29, 12:13 pm)