Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

PRN ad - see below

Posted: Sep 25th, 2016 - 4:08 pm

Over a month ago I applied for a transcription position, I took the test, she asked for references which I supplied and she said they were excellent.  In the meantime, for about 1 week or so she said she would call, a time was set and the time came and went several times.  Finally she called and we talked about the position which kept changing and I was hired.  She said she would send out an offer letter and the paperwork.  I e-mailed a week later asking about the offer letter and paperwork and was told there were problems and she was overwhelmed.  I e-mailed again 2 weeks after being "hired" asking what the status was since I did not receive the offer letter, paperwork or receive any correspondence from her.  I received a not so nice e-mail from her stating she doubted I was happy with the hours and in view of my e-mails doubted I was a good fit for her company.  I then replied that I expected to be treated better, and with respect especially being up in the air regarding my employment status for weeks and not really knowing if I had the job.   Needless to say I will not be working for her, nor do I want to.  I have been in this business for almost 20 years and this was a first for me.  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)