Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

They get away with it because as a company - hiring remote workers they

Posted: Sep 25th, 2016 - 10:48 am In Reply to: by the way my CA peeps, don't bother applying for - Saince either... they also (sm)

can pick and choose which states to enter to do business with. Every state they hire from (do business in), they are required to register and pays all the fees that go with it. Because of that, they can pick and choose what states to register with. I'm not in CA, but my state has high fees for licensing, etc. and many companies don't hire from here. I found that out a few years ago. It's nothing new really. There's no "discrimination" being violated because the company can choose where they want to do business. I think prior, companies liked CA or out west because of the time difference compared to the east coast. Now the cost of doing business in those states probably outweighs the benefit in terms of cost. Unfortunate, but a reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)