Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

To TSM: Quit trying to imply that if I don't help with your - backlog that my severance

Posted: Sep 24th, 2016 - 6:20 pm

could be in jeopardy; it's a bunch of BS and I know it.  No, you don't come right out and say it, but you ARE implying it hoping some will comply and help with your MASSIVE and sudden backlog after the announcement to lay off all of us CA employees.  TOO BAD!!!  Look, I can barely get through the hours I do have left until the 30th -- I am NOT interested in putting in extra time anymore.  Isn't my NOT answering of emails and your pathetic "pleas" to make some early extra Christmas money enough.  I'm sure what you really wanted to say was, "make some extra Christmas money because after you are laid off you probably won't have a Christmas"   I'm DONE with this horrible, abusive, downright SH*& place to work and I cannot wait to collect my last pay and my severance and move on.  So....BITE ME  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)