Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Pretty sure some hospital docs don't even realize - anon

Posted: Sep 24th, 2016 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: I honestly believe they have no idea - sm

transcription is no longer being done in the hospital. They're told how and where to dictate and that's about it. Some of them request things you can only request from your onsite Medical Records department. Some of them say "transcriptionist, could you please..." but I have had some of them address me as "computer." Computer, please go back and change.... etc. Lol. I think some of them think they are dealing with a voice recognition program. Some of them think they are dictating to the same MTs they used to see when it was part of Medical Records, just working off site now. A lot of them have no idea any of their dictation is offshored. Willing to bet our pay, and the working conditions of the average MTSO now, are completely unknown to them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)