Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Maybe - MTs for Change

Posted: Sep 24th, 2016 - 10:39 am In Reply to: I love this cause, but technology is going to do away with the need for clerical people, period. - NickMT

It might happen, yet it hasn't happened yet, and it may never get that perfected as SR has demonstrated in the last 10 years when everybody thought we were going away. So, until that happens, pressing on, rather than accepting what is.
Here we have a "displaced worker" program that can line people up with alternative training. Coding seems to be the crossover track for many. Though in theory that could go away, I doubt it due to the complexity now, unless reimbursement changes, and with how long it took just to change over to ICD10 in this country, I wouldn't hold my breath on any replacement system soon. Definitely doesn't hurt to have other marketable skills though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)