Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

They want to keep you ready to be fired instantly. - dnr

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2016 - 5:18 pm In Reply to: Okay, seriously, PM lasts for 6 months??? - anon

They apparently want as many people as they can with an excuse to fire at a minute's notice.

Plus, TSMs have a program that will bring your name up just a few days before your 6 months is up so they can renew it, despite not having communicated with you for nearly the entire 6 months. My previous TSM even went so far to skip the 2nd verbal warning step and go straight to written. When asked, she never would respond my question asking why she had gone straight to written (next step is fired). Fortunately, I was transferred later, and the month I recall as being my 6th month has passed. I have a much more reasonable TSM at this time. Although, once the 165 lph goes into effect, I suspect I will end up back on PM. Most of the accounts I get have bad dictators, bad sound, and bad ASR. One report yesterday ruined my entire day, yielding only about 65 lph because it was so bad. Then, I got a string of a particular dictator that is horrible too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)