Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Do As You Like - MTs For Change

Posted: Sep 23rd, 2016 - 4:39 pm In Reply to: Funds - turnip

You are free to do as you please. If you have another way to get it done yourself or just want to do nothing, that is your prerogative. I don't know what "DS post on the petition and she asks for money as well" means. Please elaborate, and I can find them and team up.
For myself, I have had enough. They picked the wrong MT to screw over. I intend to be on this for as long as it takes. If you look into professional congressional lobbyists, they charge $5000 per month and it may take them several months, as it can take months to years for some issues to resolve. I plan to look into more economical options, consult with lawyers and labor organizations, which may charge a fee, yet perhaps less than $5000/month.
Gathering donations requires accountability, and a full accounting will be provided for my time, activity and expenses. It may be a risk, though $5 or $10 may not be too big to risk, and I am happy to provide more information about myself and activities.
Trust, patience, and a positive, can-do, don't give-up attitude is helpful.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)