Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Foot Pedal to play Medial Player files? - DSH-A

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2016 - 1:48 pm

Can someone recommend a foot pedal that will play Media Player files? I am doing some transcription for someone who is writing a book. He has sent me two files now, both that I can open in Media Player. However, without a foot pedal it's taking me forever.

I downloaded the free software for foot pedals, NCH Software, which says it can be used with Media Player. I got the same "cannot locate foot pedal" messages that everyone else has who have tried this software. The Youtube video to show you how to download the software is of no use since the NCH software doesn't recognize the foot pedal in the first play. I'm trying to use an Infinity foot pedal but right now, but I think my only other option is to buy a different foot pedal specifically for Media Player? I hate to spend 60 bucks on another pedal if I don't have to. I just know this is going to take an awfully long time to transcribe this book if I have to keep using my mouse to stop-start-rewind-play... very frustrating.

Can anyone here provide any insight or suggestions?

Thank you so much in advance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)