Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

While I don’t champion the late pay the fact - is this business et al

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2016 - 12:02 pm In Reply to: Sorry, but they're not going "pull themselves out of this mess...." - Former KSMT

is horrible. In the past I would not have thought twice about changing jobs if I didn’t like something about a company, but back then there were other options that no longer exist. Another fact is that there really isn't anything better out there if you want to stay in MT, at least not that I have been able to find. As everyone notes, this has "gone on for years", which in itself says that at least KS has managed to stay in business without selling out to offshoring, that has to be worth something. Many of us are too close to retirement to want to change careers or take even worse pay than we have now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)