Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I took the leap! Happy! Happy! Happy! - Anne

Posted: Sep 22nd, 2016 - 9:20 am

Well, my friends, I couldn't take the nitpicking any longer.  I resigned MM and am now an independent contractor, working with a smaller company.  I really liked my immediate supervisors, but this company was wearing me down, making me hate a job I loved.  The demands for perfection were ridiculous, and I'm a perfectionist.  The lack of work during a schedule they obsessed over you keeping and the demand to make up time when it was clearly not YOUR fault they didn't have work was borderline illegal, if not actually illegal, but definitely immoral.  The horrific pay.  The tragic ASR program which has only gotten worse since they started with it.  The job was becoming mind-numbingly boring.  My brain was fried at the end of my shift from nitpicking EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.  
I now transcribe again...imagine that!  And the same few doctors in the same few facilities.  No 20,000 client profile demands.  It's a breath of fresh air.
My wish for ALL of you is that either things get better where you are (which unfortunately does not seem possible) or that you are able to find something else.  
Best of luck to each and every one of you!!!  I'm outta here!  
Well, my friends, I couldn't take the nitpicking any longer.  I resigned MM and am now an independent contractor, working with a smaller company.  I really liked my immediate supervisors, but this company was wearing me down, making me hate a job I loved.  The demands for perfection were ridiculous, and I'm a perfectionist.  The lack of work during a schedule they obsessed over you keeping and the demand to make up time when it was clearly not YOUR fault they didn't have work was borderline illegal, if not actually illegal, but definitely immoral.  The horrific pay.  The tragic ASR program which has only gotten worse since they started with it.  The job was becoming mind-numbingly boring.  My brain was fried at the end of my shift from nitpicking EVERY. SINGLE. WORD.  

I now transcribe again...imagine that!  And the same few doctors in the same few facilities.  No 20,000 client profile demands.  It's a breath of fresh air.

My wish for ALL of you is that either things get better where you are (which unfortunately does not seem possible) or that you are able to find something else.  

Best of luck to each and every one of you!!!  I'm outta here!  

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)