Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I don't think they can post here anymore because of their rates. nm - FedUp with MTSOs

Posted: Sep 21st, 2016 - 10:59 pm In Reply to: MODERATOR - KS should not be able to advertise.. - for MTs

I don't work there but I remember seeing something that they could not post here. I do know several of my friends that work there are while unhappy with the delay in pay, they are overall happy, but I also know they would never post here because they get attacked.

I work for Scruance and it gets harder each day to sit at my desk and work, knowing that I will make some mistake in someone's eyes, and that I could be gone in a heartbeat or that some offshore person will take what little work I have. I wish I had become a nurse, but with only 3 years until retirement, it's too late for me to start over.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)