Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Save your sanity and get out - while you can

Posted: Sep 21st, 2016 - 4:41 pm In Reply to: too many audits - ea

Seriously, they beat your confidence and work ethic into the ground! After I got fired (too many failed audits) I had zero confidence left and it was hard for me to start up a new job, but I was hopeful.

I finally landed a gig where everyone I come in contact with is amazingly helpful and sweet. I was suspicious at first and thought they were just being fake nice like MM does in the beginning, but almost a year later and my confidence is back up to where it should be.

Interestingly, I do the same type of work (transcript editing), only get one audit per MONTH, and it's usually incredibly positive and encouraging. Those jobs are out there, I can't believe the metrics MM expect. It's no wonder most employees here either get fired or get their self esteem stomped to the ground.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)