Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

One thing in your reply that is completely wrong... - sm

Posted: Sep 21st, 2016 - 4:17 am In Reply to: Both the webclock and my platform have - equal hours at the end of the week

I just happened to notice one thing you stated that is completely wrong and it is this: "...and even if I tried there's no way I could do that since my platform measures the time I am on, and that's the important one as far as pay is concerned, not webclock." Both times are important but where you are completely wrong is Webclock time is the important one as far as pay is concerned. The LPH they use to figure out where we are on the grid is based on our Webclock time.

Also, I think the previous poster was referring to the difference in Webclock time and platform time when s/he was talking about cheating. For full time, 40 hours a week, we are allowed 4 or 5 hours' difference (I'm not exactly sure which, but it's one of the two) to account for time spent on our breaks and checking email and other nonproductive supposedly paid work-related tasks while on the clock.. Anything over that and we're considered working off the clock/time theft and that is a big nono and is grounds for termination.

I really don't like when inaccurate info gets passed around here and other MTs who don't bother to actually verify the info take it as fact. It just creates a domino effect of bad info.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)