Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board Today's Top Viewed: Kerplunk.. it's over. sm.. (Views: 52)

So true - Ex-KSMT

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 10:41 pm In Reply to: With that debt load if it is true, I doubt even Nuance - would be lining up to buy her out.

You're absolutely right. NO business (even Nuance) is going to want to acquire or purchase a company with that much debt. That would just be insane. I actually saw the payment plan for their judgment for ChartNet last year (it was available to view online) and it was NOT pretty. If I remember correctly, I think it was somewhere around $45k per month, but don't quote me on that. That's just what I remember seeing last year. I'm going to see if I can find it again. They have also been in debt to the IRS since 2010. I honestly don't see how they haven't gone bankrupt yet. It obviously doesn't have any effect the owner, though. She still has her 2 fancy homes, fancy cars, expensive vacations, and front row tickets to just about every concert and pro sporting event. Must be nice to be in so much debt, not pay your employees on time, yet still somehow manage to live in lap of luxury! I don't see how she sleeps at night.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)