Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same boat - martha m.

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 10:33 pm In Reply to: SLAP-M - Sienna

This happened a few months ago, no check and my automatic payment bounced. Talked to the bank, showed them KS email and as a one time thing said they would reverse the fee. Now I have no more automatic payments.
But like you I am almost 63, I want to work for at least a couple more years but I hate this having "one foot out the door" thing. It will probably be okay for this paycheck - they will probably pay us this week. But what about 10/6? My hospital job got bought out by Nuance in 2013, don't want to go through that again. I do not want to look for another job in transcription or otherwise. Then what if we start to run out of work again? Job insecurity is very stressful. I spent most of the morning looking at my options online job wise, even though I probably won't do anything for now. Like another poster said, all this will probably blow over until the next time. But I'm not going to get too comfortable. So far my plan B is I have enough savings to get through a couple months if necessary in case of no pay or not enough work. I can apply for Social Security but really want to wait a couple more years but can if I have to. This is a real pisser. We'll see what happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)