Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Both the webclock and my platform have - equal hours at the end of the week

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 3:56 pm In Reply to: IT IS! - MT

So no, I am not dishonest or cheating like you seem to think. I really think you should just calm down.

It is just a timekeeping thing. Since they obviously don't want you working over 40 hours unless they give you permission, I learned long ago that if I worked more than 8 hours a day on my platform because of those longer overlap reports, I needed to correct that at the end of the week, hence the shorter hours Friday on my platform to balance it out.

I don't know what platform you are on, but my platform tallies everything up whenever I am working, and there is really no way I could log off and keep typing, it just would not work that way, can't type if you are not logged on. So I could not cheat even if I tried. I think you are thinking I type 42 hours and say I do 40, but that's not what I mean, and even if I tried there's no way I could do that since my platform measures the time I am on, and that's the important one as far as pay is concerned, not webclock.

It's 40 hours on both the platform and the webclock, but I am just talking about the correction at the end of the week.

From what I can glean, they tabulate the lines weekly, NOT daily, so I am not, in fact, increasing my lines per hour at all, since both are approximately 40 hours.

I have been doing this for years. I highly doubt Nuance would allow anybody to do anything like what you are talking about (like they would let anyone have one cent extra? please) and I have had absolutely no objections from anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)