Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Freezing up - MT

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 2:13 pm In Reply to: I just freeze up - when I try to think of what to do

I understand how you feel. I was in that kind of place too. It is now happening to me and I froze up too, laid off, anxiety attacks. I was in denial, thinking it would not happen to me, but it has. The thing is, the anxiety attack is over and reality is setting in. Life will go on. It has taken a week or so to get over the panic and terror, but I think I've calmed down and can see things clearer now. You will too. You will learn how strong you are and can be. I think it has to happen in order to make some of us face our fears of moving on from this job. We have no choice. I am learning spanish and will take UE for awhile until I find something else. Maybe MT, maybe not, but since the thing I fear has happened, all I can do is go forward with that fear behind me, to face more fears, but with each fear I face, I feel stronger. You will too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)