Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Nuance buyout - Moe

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 11:59 am In Reply to: Can anyone who has been through a Nuance buyout - Share experiences?

I'm a recent outsourcing victim, happened in June of this year. The first 2 pay periods I received the hourly rate I was getting at the hospital I worked for, then it switched to productivity pay. My primary account is the facility I was with and I have a secondary. I thought, oh that will be great when they told me I would continue to work on the hospital account. What I was not told is that I would not be the only one. There are 2 or 3 other MLS who cover that facility as well. I seldom get a report from that facility. I have a secondary account, which is the one I seem to get the bulk of the reports from. I had a tertiary account but that one is gone now. I am scheduled to work 40 hours a week but am lucky if I get 15 hours. It's been super slow, not enough work to keep me busy. My pay has been cut to close to $10/hour if it's a good pay period. They pick apart your reports and you get nailed for errors which reduces your line pay. After taxes and insurance my last paycheck was a little over $34, and that was a pay period with a QA score above 99%. It was so low due to the hours worked. I was told up front I could continue to work the hours I was used to working at the hospital, but when I talked to my TSM about lack of work I was told I needed to change my hours because I was working a schedule that many other MLS worked. I did change my hours 3 days a week but it really did not make much of a difference. I am disgusted with the whole deal. Better buy some lube and be prepared to get screwed, they don't call it Scruance for no reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)