Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Trying this again: Workers' Comp Question - adb

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 10:54 am

For some reason I'm not able to see any replies to my last post even though I have gotten email notifications that people have replied.  My other posts on this website seem to all be working, so I'm re-posting to see if it works this time. 

___________Original Post:______________

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had problems with their right hand ever since we started doing more and more VR.  I only have a few years before I retire so I thought I could push through until then, but the last few months I have noticed it is getting progressively worse.  I am not ready to throw in the towel yet, but I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up. 

I'm curious: 
1.  Have any of you filed a WC claim with Nuance?  Was it successful?
2.  What is the process?  Do I go to a doctor first?  Talk to my TSM? 

I'd love to hear any experiences you'd like to share so I'll kind of know what to expect if I do have to take that route.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)