Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I'm convinced they already have.... - pugs

Posted: Sep 20th, 2016 - 6:53 am In Reply to: NEMT: Just to mention, you will only be training the new overseas MTs and speech machines - ?

people from Nuance using chartnet and typing our accounts!! I don't mean to start more fear, but I just truly believe this because primary account that I have neverrrr has work anymore even during evening hours. There's been a few times for example that I saw 16 jobs in there and I was like yay I'll have some work! and then I do request jobs and I get NOTHING. That meant that there HAD TO BE AT LEAST 8 people on right at that time (2 jobs per person) and that is wayyyy more then the total number of people that are scheduled to be on that time of day. This has been going on for well over a month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)