Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

part time job - bananas

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 5:07 pm

I have been with the company just over the summer.   My first few checks were okay, not what I was used to coming from a hospital and pay by the hour, but okay.   Over the weekend, I applied to McDonald's and a donut shop to work early mornings.   My car, house and utilities are all behind.   My good credit is gone.   And, my QA score was 99-100% for most of the summer, but had no lines.   Somehow, they now seem to pick the report from an ESL who is talking on a cell phone and going through a tunnel to audit.   ONE report took my QA to 75%, because miraculously, they could hear all the dead spots.  I can't live on promises and work flow that barely exists.   Getting a second job is my only option.  I thought it was bad when the hospital outsourced us and I had to drop down to $14 an hour.   I would give a lot to have those checks back. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)