Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Soft Script.. (Views: 64)

I clock out of webclock exactly on time, but - do not log out of my report

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 4:41 pm In Reply to: Do you mean that you clock out exactly on time... - even though you are in the middle of a report?

On my platform until my report is complete.

I hate logging in and out of webclock so I just usually let it run the hours, but my real time keeper is the platform hours. So I actually treat webclock separately to my platform time keeper.

I just let webclock run for the length of my shift, then log out, and it will reflect the exact hours I am supposed to work for that day.

In the meantime, I may have started a bit early on my platform, logged out and back in a few times for whatever reason, but I just finish when it's as close as possible to the amount of hours I am supposed to work that day, which is what the webclock will say. But, as you say, sometimes you work a few minutes over.

If I have a long report and I go over 20 minutes one day, my webclock does not reflect that, but again we are allowed a little leeway between the two, and then on Friday I just try to make them both equal 40 or 35 or 20 or however many hours you are scheduled to work, as near as possible.

Maybe you don't have webclock? I really hate logging in and out of that because the decimals are a pain to figure out, so I just try to keep webclock reflecting the total hours.

In this manner if you went over the daily hours you are scheduled for a couple of days, which usually happens, you can easily fix that on the Friday (or whatever your final pay period day is) by working however many minutes you went over less that day, which I like on a Friday, and then your hours will be equal to the webclock hours and not in excess.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)