Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Who has Canadian accounts now?.. (Views: 52)

I just freeze up - when I try to think of what to do

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 3:28 pm In Reply to: For you, I would consult with your doctors, and vocational rehab - to see if there is anything that can be done SM

I heard that a lot of MTs were going into billing/coding, but then everyone said never mind, that's going down the drain too. Then I heard MTs were going into scoping, so I tried to look into that and didn't get very far - I didn't find a lot of useful information and everything I did see suggested that I'd have to take a course to learn some kind of shorthand and that I'd have to buy some kind of a machine and that all of it added up would equal thousands of dollars. 

I've thought about legal or general transcription but have no clue where would be the best place to start there. 

It's embarrassing and makes me feel like a child, but I literally freeze and if I try to continue looking I'll work up into an anxiety attack.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)