Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

you probably have a little time - AlsoGobbledUp

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 1:36 pm In Reply to: This is truly the end: Nuance + NEMT - I am in mourning - SadMT

I was with Transcend, and when we were gobbled, I seem to remember it took maybe a year(?) to transition to Nuance's payscale etc --i.e., the things that made a difference to me personally. Definitely for awhile I was able to keep working and noticed no changes. However, T was a big company and NEMT is smaller, right? So the changes may come sooner for NEMT MTs. But mergers and buyouts don't really change one's work situation in a day, or a week, or a month, it's too big an operation. Still, having said that, if you've been thinking about changing job fields, or going to school, or retiring, now is a good time to weigh your options and make some decisions, during the transition period. I stayed with Nuance because I didn't realize how much my pay would eventually drop, and even though it did, I'm still there because our family needs me to work and so I need to have another job to go to, but haven't been able to locate a job that would be a step up or at minimum, a lateral move. Or, if so, I haven't gotten responses to those applications so far.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)