Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Smart Move! - Ginger

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 11:49 am In Reply to: Just sent my resignation to NEMT - disgusted

I left Nuance 2 years ago when they acquired the nice MT company I was working for. I stayed until the "promises" originally made hit the finish line and the impossible and outlandish rules took their place. Like you, I was on a conference call and when I heard some of their plans for us, I hung up and promptly sent an email to my manager quitting on the spot. I was told that I could never be considered for rehire if I did not give a notice. Seriously! Rehire? I found a nice place to work for (not perfect but nice) and all I see on this board are more acquisitions by Nuance. Several places are doing their over flow work now, so why in the world are they still buying out other MT companies?! Keep looking, the nice small companies still exist. So sorry for all of you at NEMT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)