Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

I literally just went and threw up. - ShockedMT

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 9:46 am In Reply to: Confidential my backside. If they stabbed us in the back, there is - no more trust and no more confidential. nm

I have no backup plan. I raised 2 kids as a single mom doing medical transcription and I have watched the pay dwindle and the work load increase with dismay. I started with NEMT last year because I believed they would be a holdout against the giants. Guess I was wrong. I have a second account, but that hospital was recently sold so it's days are numbered, too. I have no idea how I'm going to support myself and I have 20 more years before I can even think about retirement, no husband, no savings to fall back on, and I can't afford to go back to school. I never saw this coming with NEMT, not even a hint. Anyone else?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)