Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Oy Vey - GetAGrip

Posted: Sep 19th, 2016 - 3:49 am In Reply to: She's actually not even saying these "cheating" MTs are typing any characters - MT

Right, but blank lines count towards your line count for that job. You get a total character count and divide by 65 and blank lines are a countable key entry. So, technically, they are adding lines to their line count, but it is so minuscule.

I actually work for an account where you know how you end a sentence with a period and then you do 2 spaces to the next sentence. Sometimes, they go into a new paragraph instead of a new sentence. This company will back out those 2 spaces that I left thinking we were going to the next sentence. When I send a job for QA, I make sure to go up and delete any extra spaces, but when I get my QA'd report, I will see those 2 spaces removed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)