Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board Today's Top Viewed: Integrity.. (Views: 44)

Hello Ladies - How are ya? - Message Inside

Posted: Sep 18th, 2016 - 7:23 pm

I am posting this in hopes my cohorts read it.  This pertains to adding returns to bottom of report after the final sentence, sometimes with a space added about 3 returns down.  I have observed this taking place on several MTs reports and I am wondering why.  Do you need $ this badly that you are cheating?  Are your line counts too low, and you are trying to add to them to keep the very good job we have?

Just curious.  Because, it is being noticed.  Typically, anytime I go into a report for corrections or addendum, I do a spell check and it will end with the end of report - and in your ladies' case, several lines down which I then backspace away only to discover a few inserted space bars for creativeness I guess.

Due to QA, we are shadowed by the facility during reviews and they will see this as well.  They are able to literally watch the entire show on their system on review from start to finish, any changes, and anyone who accesses the report.

Odd thing is that we have a great gig going on and this "pay me for doing nothing" is going to end in a higher cost of our service.   We could lose the account.

So, I am begging you to STOP ADDING RETURNS TO THE BOTTOM OF YOUR REPORTS.

You are cheating.  And unless I start cheating too, it will appear that your sneaky method willl make you a "top performer" without merit.  And I will look like I am lagging behind for being honest.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)