Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

VR/Speech Recoginition

Just my opinion.... - LMT

Posted: Sep 18th, 2016 - 12:06 pm

but I think all the MTSO's and companies that have VR/SR editing should pay 8 cpl or higher for editing until whatever SR software they use is perfect and types exactly what the doctor says, instead of some ridiculous off the wall stuff that we constantly have to change or retype. It is quite silly to pay somebody 3-4 cpl for inadequate SR software documents. 

Do ya hear me, MTSOs?  If you charge your client's less for those dictations..too bad...not the MT's fault.  The speech recognition software needs to be absolutely perfect and all the doctors trained adequately before dropping our rate of pay (which should never happen in the first place).  If you want to give your client's a "deal of a lifetime" then take it out of your own pocket...not ours. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)